Lo Pro QT
- Best selling tonneau cover in America
- Sleek low profile design
- Automatic tension control
- Free-floating hook and loop
- Lifetime warranty
- Quality roll-up at a snap cover price
- Smooth looking roll-up
- Pre-set tension control and bows
- Easy to operate
- 5 year warranty
- The first and ONLY soft roll-up, hinged tonneau cover combination
- Easy to reach front hinged section
- Rolls up completely from the back
- Lifetime warranty
- The ultimate quality choice with all premium metal components and all black rails and bows
- Snaps along the cab rail for quick and easy access into the front of your truck bed
- New "SpringLock" bows are easy to install and they'll never fall off at any speed
- Exclusive all-climate tarp that's fully adjustable 4-ways for easy use in cold weather
- No drilling, no damage
- Easy to use, heavy duty hinged tonneau cover
- Hinge design works with gas shocks to allow entire tonneau to be lifted or removed
- Patented L-Rail provides an easy, no measure install
- Available in snap or snapless style
- Tri-fold style
- Comes completely assembled. No tools
- 45 degree steel corner brackets, commercial grade rails and I-beam style Monster Bows provide unparalleled strength
- Maximum Strength Warranty - Lifetime on frame and tarp
- Folding hard lid tonneau
- Ultra strong, yet lightweight. All aluminum, aircraft grade, alloy frame
- Sporty black textured finish. UV protected against fading, great for all climates
- Keeps cargo protected and out of sight in the closed and locked position
- Stylish design – enhances automotive appearance.
- Light Weight – Easy to Handle (60 to 80 lbs. Depending on size).
- Cargo Protection, Security and Utility – Wrap Over Tailgate protection.
- Steel Frame with Clamp-and-Go Mounting.
- High Pressure Gas Strut Lift System.
- Air Glide “Click Latch” Design.
- Limited Life-time Structure Warranty and Paint Warranty.
Hugger Series The Hugger features a tooled articulating hinge system that opens the Hugger away from the truck cab and bed. Our “clamp and go” mounting system means there are no holes to drill in your truck. The Hugger can easily be removed and reinstalled without the need of “refitting” it to your truck. The automotive style lock and slam latch system with an “easy open” gas prop lift coupled with Hugger’s style and the host of other standard features take this premium tonneau to the next level.
Rage Series The Rage and Hugger share many of the same features such as tooled articulating hinge system that opens away from the truck cab and bed. The “clamp and go” mounting system means there are no holes to drill in your truck. The wrap-over tailgate design promotes cargo security. The Rage can easily be removed and reinstalled without the need of “refitting” it to your truck.